Sunday, August 24, 2008



It's been a long time since I blogged anything, but no one ever makes any comments, so I am supposing that no one ever reads it! Ahh, well, I wll try again.
This past spring, I started a series of miniature quilts made entirely from antique fabrics. About that same time, I started having some health issues, so it has been slow going.
The quilt above is one of two that are now in The International Quilt Study Center and Museum in Lincoln, Nebraska. It is 14.25" x 14.25". I need a camera with more pixels. Hope this shows up at least moderately well. It features a Lancaster Blue fabric in the center, but it may not show up. I will put up some more pics soon.
Happy quilting to all,
Sheila

3 comments:

Carla Gay said...

Sheila, that miniature quilt is AMAZING! Beautiful fabric and so perfectly pieced! I'm in awe...

ranette said...

I love, love, love this quilt. You did a wonderful job!!!

Sheila said...

I love your miniature. I'm a real fan of baskets and those are exquisite.
Sheila (another one) in Fair Oaks, CA