Friday, November 9, 2007

Back to Quilty Things


I gave some thought to posting some free quilt patterns, but then I thought - hey there is already so much out there in cyber space, why not just give you a link? There is a website that I visited briefly, so I didn't research who writes it, but whoever it is does a great job. Once again that generosity thing I talked about earlier. Anyway, anything from quick little projects to Block of the Months are posted or linked. Give it a look-see at:


You are sure to find something that interests you. The best part is that it is free.
You are probably asking yourself what does the quilt pic up above have to do with the website that's linked. Nothing. It is an antique quilt top in my collection. I just put the pic there because I could.
More later.
Sheila

No comments: